I hope your New Year has started off well! In this issue of the Ripple Effect Newsletter:
- NOTICE: My correct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check that you do not have any other email address for me.
- REFLECTION: A look back on my Vision Board for 2021 and the goals I realized through the law of attraction, intention and stick-to-it ’ness!
- INVITE: Vision Board Workshop January 12, 2022 – Yes… NEXT Wed.! No charge. We are just an asking for a donate to Seattle Dress For Success or your favorite charity.
Looking back on 2021,
I am happy to see that most of the goals on my Vision Board were realized and the rest are headed in the right direction.
- Become a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coaching certification.
- Rethink my Ripple Effect priorities – to this end I have added to my private practice by joining BetterUp as a contract coach. Through BetterUp I will be assisting professionals in addressing barriers to them being their best selves. The main difference from my own practice is that companies are paying for this service. An amazing resource for employers to provide. I still take private clients! www.create-a-ripple.com
- Taking time to understand and Talk about Race – “The ABCs of Diversity” by Carolyn B. Helsel & Y. Joy Harris-Smith formed the foundation of my learning and many conversations have added layers of understanding and inquiry to build on.
- Wanderlust – My husband I were once again stopped from going on our trip to Ireland (a raffle prize) but we made a pivot and were able to take a short trip to Iceland. We also ventured out into our own backyard and explored parts of Mt. Rainier we hadn’t seen before!
- Connecting – This came in many ways, phone, zoom and even a small Family Wedding! Filled my heart up to the last day of the year spent at masked up gathering with friends.
- Self-Care & Eating Healthy > I think these areas will always be on my vision board as a reminder to build better habits, but a couple of accomplishments include adding more veg to my meals, continuing my yoga practice and mindfulness. I still can’t embrace spinach in my morning smoothies or cold showers, but the focus is on what self-care is for me!
What was on your vision board in 2021?
Are you ready to think about 2022, are you ready to See It Glue It! Bring it to your life! Check out the details at https://create-a-ripple.com/vision-board-workshop/ and Register!
I have already cut out to paste on my Vision Board. To remind me of my commitment of a Quarterly email.
Please drop me note to say Hi! via email, linked in or on my contact page. Would love to hear from you!
Please forward to anyone you wish and if they want to be included in the newsletter ask them to let me know.